Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good morning folks!!
It's a Saturday and I can't believe that I have replacement class today.so sienZ.....Staring stupidly in front of the computer and don't know what to do. Then, my course mate came to me and said : " Theng, your blog is dead ler, no update 1???update some post la..XD

And so, I updated this post....



Followed my group mates to Putrajaya to collect some information from the trade union affairs..
Been there for the second time, however, we always find it difficult to look for a parking and we have to go round and rounds. But this time the situation is even worse, the guard stop us from driving in someone ask us to park at Parcel D where we supposed to go Parcel C. (**Both building are so far apart and we have to walk under the HOT burning sun)

After everything has settled, we smuggled into their "KANTIN" while waiting for the security guard to get back to his "position"(so that we can collect our ID card). Their "KANTIN" or maybe it's a "Food Court" i should say.It's unbelievable huge almost 80% larger than my college's cafeteria and most important is the variety of food there. I wonder if my college have such huge "food court", I'm sure I won't be having my meal at home : )


Alright, I guess it's time for me get back to my Consumer Behavior Class!!!

By the way,

Happy Saturday to all : )

No comments: