Well, I'm just thinking what to to blog...hmm...In fact, I've lots of "stories" to tell but the things is - I'm "procrastinating" it.
Oh, never-mind la...I guess any post will do, right? Provided the blog is not dead : )
And so, here's another food related post which dedicated to you, YOU and yoU!!!!
I always want to try baking at home,but I know by preparing the ingredients and materials itself can be very complicating.. Thus, if i were to bake a cake or somethings, i will definitely go for an easy recipe which require very minimum of steps and ingredients yet the result is good. Just like the recipe that I'm going to show you.
Baked Egg-mato-na(Okla..I just simply named it)
- 3-4 medium sized of tomatoes
- 1/2 can of tuna. But i would advise you not to use tuna unless you want your Egg-mato to fully taste like the tuna. Anyway, you may use chicken mince, or sausage(cubed) to replace with tuna.
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cubed
- 2tbsp of sweet corn kernels
- 2tbsp of mayonnaise
- Shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius **If you are using chicken mince, make sure that you fry it together with garlic and onion.
2. Mixed cooked chicken mince with egg, corn kernels and mayonnaise thoroughly.
3. Wash the tomatoes and dig out the flesh. Also, slice the base so that the tomatoes stand well. then spoon the mixture into the tomato. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 5-10 minutes till the cheese turns golden brown.Serve hot.
And as for the second recipe, it's also very easy to prepare which is
Well, i saw this recipe from a cooking book(In the mood of Pastry and Tarts) the other day at Popular Bookstore. However, the ingredient that i used is slightly different form the original one whereby i used sausage to replace with chicken and also i used Gardiner bread as pastry instead of making a short crust pastry that uses flour and butter.
Ingredients: (A) Pastry
- 5-7 slices of bread (Press the beard to the bottom of the pie dish. Cover the slide of the dish well. Use scissor to cut off the excess rims. Using a folk to poke holes at the bottom and bake for 1-2 minutes.
- 2-3sausages, cubed
- 2 crab stick, cubed (optional)
- 1 medium sized potato, boiled and cubed (optional)
- 2tbsp of mixed vege
- Pepper, Salt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp of fresh milk
- 4-5 tbsp of UHT whipped cream
2. Beat (C) till well blended and add in (B). Spoon the mixture into the pie crust. You may add some shredded cheese on top if you wish too.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes or till light brown or puffed. Serve hot.
Happy baking and good luck,