Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CNY-Part 2
Chu-er ( Second day of New Year)
Snapped a group photo before we go K.Pilah to visit my grandaunt.
(Mr.Bob is in the photo too :p)

Separated into two cars, where me, Mr.Bob and my jie jie drove one car, and the rest followed dad. Dead sleep in the car since I'm not the driver.haha. After about an hour of journey, we finally reached K.Pilah (my great grandma's house). It's has been a year that we didn't come here after my great grandma had passed away.
"sok pak heng dai" : )

exploring~~~

Accompanied my parent and my aunt to 石哪督庙 at Broga late in the afternoon.
: P


parent's version

auntie's version

my version : )

Dropped by at Kajang to taste their famous "Kajang Satay"( Restaurant Malaysia Nyok Lan Kajang Satay)
As usual, the restuarant is so packed.


Meet up with the relatives and we had 'lou sang" together : )

**Coming up next : KL night scenes and CNY-part 3

No comments: