Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHA.
I started my blog with so many HAHAHAHAHAHA..You may think I'm crazy..YES, I am..HAHAHAHA...
Chat with mLynn on the other day and we both had a funny topic.completely ridiculous.
We first started off with "siesta" and she told me about her drowsiness "experienced" .haha.Then, i suddenly thought of telling her my "PAST" experienced whereby I threw my shirt into the dustbin instead of dropping it into the laundry basket. (Because i just got up from my nap and I'm still half awake.) Then, we talked about our her sleepwalking experienced.HAHAHA.HAHAHA..Anyway, that was those day when we were still a little girl.
Wednesday,
Sent dad and grandpa to LCCT "EARLY" in the morning. Picked up my grandpa who is leaving in Cheras before i send them to LCCT. Since dad is worried about the traffic congestion in Federal highway so he asked me to use the Kesas highway.
You know what??I almost forgot to collect my change from the toll lady(my mind is half-awake at that moment) And, i just went off like that without collecting the change.lolx. But few seconds later, i realized that she haven returned my change (scolded by my dad because of my careless mistake )Then, i parked my car at the side and run back to the bloody counter. And hell, the stupid M.lady even asked me how long have i left the counter and isn't true that I have not receive the change. (But, I'm pretty sure she knew that she didn't returned the Rm3 change and the worse thing is that she don't even bored to stop me when i'm about to move forward. Argued with her a while and eventually she returned the change to me. So, from that onward, dad took the rest of the journey to LCCT..
**hm..I think a cup of coffee will sober me up..haha

No comments: