Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG.OMG.OMG. I want nobody nobody BUT you (GOD)....
There's a Chinese saying : 一心不能二用 ( meaning that one can't do two things at the same time )
However, it doesn't mean that you can't multi-tasking, you still can. But often, it will end up like a mess or you will never satisfy with what you've done. No doubt, I'm the "Good example"

Currently, I'm facing this difficulty whereby i multi-tasking .

huh??law and accounting???

As the consequences, I suffered like hell : (

Did my accounting exam on Monday and made a few silly mistake : (
While busying preparing for my endless exam, i also rush on my business law assignment which i find it extremely stressful and pissed off. Frankly speaking, i didn't expect business law can be so hard till i started the written assignment on last Saturday. And, you know what?? I summarized the whole freaking passage instead of giving its actual answer .

:-(
I'm half-dead !!!

No comments: