Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Snatch thief.
Two incidents in a month : (
Remember the previous post about snatch thief incident that had happened to my mom?? Though we've already made a police report yet we could still see that two snatch thief appeared in USJ 2. Anyway, that was one of the case and few days ago, another incident happened within my house's compound again.
Monday about 6.50pm, a Malay thief climbed over the wall and tried to steal our two units of unused air-condition compressor that my dad left it at the car park while we were in the living room. Before that, i already saw his motorcycle passing by and was looking inside my house but i thought he was just a passerby so i didn't care much about it. Awhile later, Bobby started to bark in a very soft voice(maybe the clothes stand had blocked his view so he couldn't see it properly and bark aloud.
Then, my cousin from next door called us and told that his friend saw someone has climbed inside my house and steal things. Then, i quickly ran out and i saw the thief was about the leave (with two compressors carried on his motorcycle).
I raised my voice and said : Eh, eh..curi barang. (And try to pull off the heavy compressor from his motorcycle)
Babi thief : (He turned back)Apa, ini saya punya la.
My sis came out and said : Bukan you punya. Kamu curi barang.
Babi thief : Ini dari rumah sana la.(Pointed at the opposite that was actually an empty house)

* SHOUT*

Then, my mom came out.
This time the babi thief was panic and he tried to start his engine. And miracle happened at the moment where he tried to start the engine for several times but somehow the engine dies. And, it seems like the motorcycle was about to fall because we keep pulling the compressor from the side. Soon, few neighbour came out.

Finally, the babi thief pushed the two compressor toward us and said : Ambil la..( I guess he pissed off)

Anyway, there's no serious injury though my mom and sister's finger got hurt while pulling the compressor.

Again, i spent my entire night at police station.

Cops, action speaks louder than a word ; [


I wonder how he, himself climbed over the wall and carried them away.
The compressor is super heavy.

Thank god and i believed is god that has protected and blessed us. We have peace with god ; )

No comments: