Tuesday, June 1, 2010

" Theng, tomorrow class at 8.30am..Must come kay!!!" Received a message from my course mate informing me about the class. Opps..This means my holiday has ended. But wait!!!I ain't ready to class and I haven finished watching my Phoenix's blood and I have not update a single post of my penang trip yet...
But still, my semester break was really substantial as I spent most of my time go traveling around and have fun!!!
Last Friday, I went mountain climbing with few of my friends. I was kinda vague as they told me to go for hiking and at first I thought it could be something like jungle trekking. In fact, it was a mountain climbing at Crystal Mountain (Wangsa Maju). Anyway, we didn't made up to the top of the mountain since some of us already exhausted half way through the path.. Frankly, this is much tougher and challenging compare to jungle trekking where you need to have lots of strength and a good stamina in order to climb up the mountain. And, we have to be very extremely cautions while climbing the rock because once you stumble, then bye bye to you!!!

Though the journey was tiring but it's worth it once you get to view such a beautiful scenery of the lake from the top of the mountain..It's just like a paradise!!PARADISE!!!!
( **Too bad too sad, i didn't bring my camera -_-")



No comments: