Tuesday, June 29, 2010

>Stupid me<

Monday blues...I think is true!!!
And, YOU KNOW WHAT???
I accidentally wore my pants upside down.
------------------
--------------
--------
-----
--
Stop laughing okay!!! >_<"

Woke up at 7.30am this morning and waited for szeLing to come so that we can be the early bird to get the gym pass from Segi. As i know, szeLing is really punctual so if she says to meet us at 8am that means she'll be there as early as 7.40am. To avoid being late again, i tried to get myself "well-prepared" as soon before she arrived : )

Without knowing that the gym pass already been taken for renew and we actually walked college. " I think it is okay, cause we can try using our ID to get inside the fitness centre. and maybe it works" szeLing told me. Bu still, we are not allowed to get inside the fitness center and so we both decided to take breakfast together with hsiaoling at My kopitiam,Taipan.

Found a table and we ordered some drinks. Then, i feel like putting my car key and mobile phone inside my pocket. But something went wrong, I think..huh??how come i can't reach my right pocket.. Ok..ok fine, so i try to grab another side of my pocket maybe there's a pocket here.Shit, no pocket on left side also. It cannot be ler..Then, i looked down at pants ..This is seriously "OH MY GOD" , i shouted in my heart!!!How silly am I to wear my pants upside down for the entire morning .Yet, i didn't realized it!!!wth...I told my friends about it and they both laughed at me..lolx..
No wonder i can't reach my pocket la ; (

2 comments:

Davis said...

haha... not really noticable la if see from far.

hsiaoling88 said...

We cannot control ourselves, so we laughed.:)haha.....don't worry is not a big problem also.