Friday, February 12, 2010

GONG XI VALENTINE TO ALL =)

Actually, i was thinking whether i should update a blog post before I back to hometown.
So yea, I'm here.
Gonna attend a farewell dinner for Mr. Daniel LSH together with the tempurung-ies in about few hours time. And, my parent already went back to pick up my 2nd sis who is in Malacca for practical. So basically, I've to drive back to Tampin tomorrow to meet up with my family.haha.And..and, Mr.Bobby is following us me too..
We have lots of happening on this Chinese New Year, haha, you know what??We gonna celebrate gong gong's (Grandpa) 80th birthday and lots of relatives and friends from all over the place are coming..woohoo..Even my Taiwanese uncle and aunt are coming back and same goes with the cousin brother who is currently working at Abu Dhabi-Dubai.

Mind if i upload some of the pictures here??haha..

Followed parents to have Dim Sum on last weekend..

AH YAT ABALONE FORUM RESTAURANT

Dad's taking order

Basically the chef will cook upon request form you ;)

Dim Sum

Abalone noodles
Pork noodles. Ichiban

Steamed shanghai dumpling. nononoum...
Pran dumpling with mayonnaise

Happy Chinese New Year !!!
Have a safe journey to those who are driving home =)


Yea,
gonna have Reunion dinner tomorrow!!!

No comments: