Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of the year 2010
1/1/2010 Happy New YEAR once again : D

30/12/2009, Wednesday
Exhausted : (
Have been driving for the whole day(KL to Ipoh then back to Subang) Hell, KL is sOo bloody jam yesterday : (
Speed trap at both side of the highway and there's a police roadblock too. As a careful driver, i keep my speed not more than 110km/j throughout the way. If not...sure kena "kau kau".Toyota Avanzar 1.3, how fast can it be right?!

Got home at 9pm and took a little rest. Then, received a call from my dear coursemate, Pei Fern asking me to watch AVATAR later at 11.30pm.Though this movie has been released more than a week yet the cinema almost full house. haha..A bunch of " Night ghosts"
Saw Christine and her boyfriend having 1901 at the theater too.lolx. Yea, my daddy and sister were calling me few times just to make sure that I'm safe since it was 2.30am. (Actually, I have another 6friends with me, so it will alright).Supposed i can get home a little early but the movie delayed for about half an hour.


AVATAR - nice and worth watching : ) trust me!!

No comments: