Sunday, January 3, 2010

Am I look too young to drive?? face problem??Haha..

Oh well, it happened to me on last Thursday at Terminal LCCT where I was blocked by the JPJ for no reason : )
Soon after I dropped my relatives at LCCT , I turned out to the junction beside the Tune Hotel. The cars were moving slow due to the JPJ roadblock.
So, when it comes to my turn to "pass by the eyes" of the JPJ, the abang waved at me and asking me to stop my car at the side(Only my car). Like those usual "conversation", he just asked for my driving license politely and where am i heading to. Anyway, he returned it to me after carefully "looking" at my driving license for a few times. (Means what?? To check whether am I a legal driver or maybe "face problem" : D )

I told my parent about it and both of them laugh and said maybe i look too young to drive the big car. >_< " lolx, maybe i should drive my ladybird(Kancil) next time.haha 1/1/2009, A chilling night at Look Out Point : )

PANORAMA, located at the top of Look Out Point . Yea, we enjoyed ourselves here.
Nice view!! Twin Towel.
Pandan Coconut that taste much better than the Teluk Gong 1 : )
French Fries& Onion rings. Oh, That's my favorite : )

No comments: