Thursday, November 19, 2009

SELANGOR SHOOTING ASSOCIATIONWell, if I'm not up with something, I'll probably spend my free time at this recreation place with few of my close friends.
Perhaps, you guys will be wondering what is so unique about this club house that I've been mentioning all this while. As everyone knows, it has swimming pools, playground,tennis courts, squash courts and badminton courts. And, of course there is also a gymnasium for the members to work out too : )


However, the main attraction of this club house is not just the recreational facilities that they provided BUT is the SHOOTING range instead. And, one good things about this shooting place is that, they actually have several types of shooting range such as 10m and 50m Air Pistol& Air Rifle, 25m Pistol/Revolver, Skeet, Trap&Double Trap for the members to practice it. Thus, this will definitely be an exhilarating excitement for me and as well as the shooters :)

For more details please log on to www.gunclub.org.my


---------------------------

----------------

----------

---

--


Menu of the day


Spaghetti Carbonara

No comments: