Friday, October 2, 2009

This is a week of Happiness = ) Don't you think so???

well..let's start of with Wednesday.
Did pretty well in my small business quiz though I'm still not satisfy with the marks i scored. arh~~whatever!!
During the 30minutes break, i went over to summit to apply for a sushi king member card and I was so excited about it as i keep showing the card to my friends in the class. ; ) So, i believe Stephenie, SL and HL should have seen how happy am i during the very dull business law class..
As a result, i didn't get to pay full attention during the 2 1/2 hour lecture on that day as i was way too excited about the sushi king card and the coming soon RM2 Bonanza that really makes my mouth water ; )

so..what about TODAY???
This afternoon, as i was "dealing" with my small business's coursework i received a call from Stephenie asking me whether i free to accompany her to collect her "prize" at Virtual Malaysia, Technology park . As a close friend of her, i on the spot promised to go with her.
Frankly speaking, i didn't know that there are offices located in technology park till today.
I was kind of kagun at first because from my "point of view" i thought there's only a college but it seems like I'm soo wrong ; ( Whatever la...



Enterprise 2 in Technology Park Malaysia

woo..almost forgot to mention about the prize that Stephenie won..she actually got a free 3D2N in Tioman Island and she was even more happier than me like how i got myself a sushi card yesterday ; )And, you won't know how lucky she and her spouse are, because both of them will definitely win something each time they participated . Like earlier on, they won a pair of ticket to the T-musical festival concert and also 50 pairs of movie tickets. If i were them , i'll sure quit my studies and start enjoying my life..*slap* wake up..

congrats !!!

Actually i wanted to call yy to tell that I'm at TPM but i didn't call her at last since i was in a rush ; (
Headed to pyramid for a movie right after Stephenie received her "prize".. But too bad too sad, because there's no any suitable time slot for us to watch any of the movies. so, we ended eating sushi.
Had a little shopping before we went home. so yeah, got myself a IZO jeans ; )

Stephenie, thanks for the meal ya..

-going to my dad's club house tomorrow ; )


It's exactly 12:00 am , 2nd October 2009!!

Welcome home , Brother..

AND,

HA
PPY BIRTHDAY

TO

sky_walker


No comments: