Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HeLLo Friends?!
If you really follow my blog that often, you'll definitely know what class am i having right now : )
x%#$..Too much of creepy, i know i know :)

Recently, me and my friends been to this Korean BBQ Restaurant- DAORAE..
And, i would like to share this with you guys because i think the food there are simply delicious and of course their set lunch are really worth it.


DAORAE

KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT
@
ARA DAMANSARA.NZX
(Right above Hollys Coffee)





**sorry guys, i didn't post up the name of the dishes because I've lost the receipt. But, no worries they will have a set lunch menu for you to take order : )


Oh, I've already brought the MJ's This is it (Digital) movie tickets for my "Tempurung Gang"..
Too bad, too sad, i won't be joining them to watch on Friday since I'm not so "available" on that day : (


"Tempurung kaki",
have fun watching it ya ^_^


billie jean not my lover...she's just a girl who claims that I am the one....... (humming)

No comments: