Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am a happy girl……….


Attended my last class for this week..

was glad that i managed to complete all my assignment at the very minute and i felt pretty excited about it.less burden and also, i do think that our group did quite well in the ethics project, even thou we've made a lots of last minutes changes. somehow, the result was totally prefect after all. Really want to thank Stephanie and her bf. without both of them, i don't think we are able to complete this project in time.of course, i would like to thank David for his little bit of "hard work" in this project. Although he didn't put much effort for this project because he was busy with another assignment . but somehow, he was always there to cheers and accompany us. Unlike someone who just know how to talk rubbish.Anyway, final is just around the corner, so i can't really slack myself until i have finish my exam.

Confirmed I have two As in hand :)


Btw, I got my EPF statement today.didn’t expect I will have that big amount in my EPF account :) $$$.


*Just a short updates about my job.

Tiring but it was fun. Met lots of new friends when I was working at pyramid and they were so funny and kind.

Plus, i also get to taste many of the new products from others food company but too bad can’t bring out those samples due to the strict security system in Jusco. this may be one of reason why I hate working at Jusco. But no choice la since F&N is paying me a good wages.




I’m addicted to aLive Yogurt especially the low fat chunky yogurt with Aloe Vera& Nata de Coco flavor. super delicious.

No comments: