Friday, March 13, 2009

Thurday
-updated-
Worked as a flyer girl for a few hours and gained Rm25.not so easy to earn that RM25.cause we were fully used by “downstairs’ people”. Our dean was there too.don’t really like her. boastful type of lady and she was shouting at us early in the morning. Then, follow Mr. Francis to school in perlabuhan klang area and distribute the segi’s flyers. Rush back to college at 11.30am sharp. Afternoon, class as
usual.almost felt asleep in class.Exhausted.

Friday
-updated-
Got my statistic result.kind of disappointed. thought might be scoring at least 28 or 29 /30.only few marks left behind. Hard to score an A for this paper unless miracle happen.lol.
signing off soon.
Am going pyramid to search for a suitable present for my friend.her celebration starts at 10pm. Don’t really feel like attending cause most of my friends are not going.brought her a small present but kind of pricey anyway.(I‘m not so good in looking a present since I don’t know her well). Then, I dropped her the present and went home.had hokkien mee and hokien mee hoo for my supper.thx daddy.
More birthday coming~~~~gonna burn a big hole in my pocket.



Happy Birthday To my dearest,


10 March, my outdoor buddy, Cindy Yap
13 March, sunway college friend, Yin Teng
16 March, my outdoor buddy, Shwu Jiun
21 March, my beloved cousin, Jessica( she’s a mom now)
31 March, my good friend, Yit Yee
31 March, my lovely grandma

No comments: