Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally, I’m here to update my blog since I’ve been neglecting my blog for a long period of time. Currently, I’m not so enthusiasm to blog that often compare to the past few months.cause Emo-ing and also encounter with some problem with a not so close friends .Don’t be so surprise if you see any “bad words” in this post.
And for your information, I used to vent my anger through wordings like blogging and eventually it has become a “part” in my blog. So, once I’m angry with someone the 1st things I will do, is to post them up here .because I want others to know the darkness and ugly side of them(I know, it will also reflect back to me as well). But after sometimes, I choose to endure and not to blog about them in my post, cause I respect the friendship between us. With the naivety thinking, I thought everything will be fine after all. In fact, it is not OKAY.WHY???here comes the answer..
man is fickle- I did mentioned that in my previous post and it was actually referring to my not so close friends.freaking angry towards their attitude and the way they act. Started to regret for knowing them and treating them with my sincere heart. Stop giving me all the fucking reasons that your XX is damage or line corrupted whenever I looking for you.liar.and why am I so stupid to reply every single questions that you’ve asked me whereas you will just ignore my messages or call???i will never forget how you treated me on a particular day where we supposed to meet at a place in time and you actually failed to keep your words. till now, i’m fucking piss off with that.don’t you know you are actually a wet blanket to us.we felt so embarrassing whenever you are with us.you should know what am I talking right.well, there all always a big gap between people with a high and low standard/status. tremendous difference from the way they think, act or speak.
Plus, you will always see her with the same attire. *speechless*even burglar in petaling street also know how to dress if compare to you. your friend too, has the same problem as you.attitude problem.will blog about him next time..no choice la.nobody teach them what is “Li” and “Yi”.that’s why they acting like those illegal immigrant. I guess I have only one word to describe my not so close friend-brainless. Despite all the annoying things that they did, I still treat them as my friends or perhaps good friend that kind somehow I’m wrong. In fact, they just treat me like a jerk. Don’t ask me to join you to ****k, since we are not so close.
Till then, i’m here to tell you that, don’t ever msg and ask me nonsense or call in urgent ,I will NEVER reply you anymore.(mark my words) Don’t say I’m so mean to you. Remember, I learnt this from you.

No comments: