Friday, August 29, 2008

$0.00
hard Up :(

In the space-

I’m critically facing financial problem. I’m wondering how and where did I spent my $$. Allowance that dad usually give should be more than enough but I don’t why when came to this month it is different case.
Financial problem really causing me much trouble where I can only spend when it is necessary and my devilish mind will keep alerting me to spend spend sPEND. And I finally have the same feeling like those people encounter with financial problem!! Gosh~~

To make things easier, I take an oath truly from my heart. So, from now on I’m not gonna spend a single cent until end of next month. Deep down in my heart I know this is super hard for me and it sounds so absurd too. But, what can I do besides taking an oath .I can’t find any other solution to stop me from spending my pocket $$. I really try my best to keep me away form “social contact” which require $$. Due to this, I set a target for myself where I can only spend a maximum of rm20 until end of September. So, I will not go for shopping or movies within few weeks time. Of course, I know these will never works for me!! Just forget about it! Maybe I shall look for a part time job so that I can have extra $$ to spend. Haha.

Target to hit; ( not allow to spend more than a maximum of Rm20 from 30th August – 30 September)

-No outdoor activities for me
-No shopping(or even window shopping)and movies for me
-No buying mc.donald fries where I usually buy once in a week
-No lunch or dinner for me in school ( eat at home before going to class)
-Spending $$ is strongly restricted!!!

Back to the surface-

Yeah!! Our “global music carnival” confirm held in Stadium Bukit Jalil on 1st of November. Awesome!! is gonna be very grand and great fun course we will be inviting bands and singers from around the world(if possible lar.but no worries we’ll try our best)!!! Mr. francis told us that this will be one of the largest event which had never held by ADP students of Subang Segi College!! Everything is still in the progress and is working like a ranging fire!! I started to feel nervous ~~ freaking worry about the decoration part!! ahh-gosh!! Anywhere, please do come and join us and give us 100% support ya !! Will let your guys know more details when I get updated with the latest info!!tata..

No comments: