Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How often do you cook at home?

Frankly, i don't really cook at home unless my mom wasn't around and I'm really starving. Somehow, i love to watch cooking show and Jamie Oliver used to be one of my favorite chef ; )

It's was an coincident that i met a young(+good looking) chef in an event a month ago and i even got the chance to taste the dish that he had prepared. He is definitely a good cook and i like him ; )*ahem*

Back to the topic. Mom went for her year end holiday trip last month together with my aunt and my godmom and this means that we will have to settle meals for ourselves for about 3weeks long. However, my dad loves to eat home-cooked food and of course he don't mind bringing us out for dinner every day. But, we doesn't want to make him down, so me and huiwen decided to take up the "task" to prepare food for my family. Also, I cooked bak kut teh soup for them too (yeala..I brought those Bak Kut Teh pack)

Anyway, here are the few dishes that i personally think it is nice and easy to prepare and thus i would like to share with you guys. Who knows, you may want to try this at home ; )

American breakfast. This is simple to prepare. All you need is just oil/margerin and a frying pan ; )

Tom Yam Laksa with dumpling. Oh well,I actually used tom yam paste to make the soup ; )


Chicken Warpz. Yumm....


Alright, hope you will like it ; )

Cheers,
huiThenG

No comments: