Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, SzeLing ; )

It was SzeLing's birthday and we brought her to KL. Maybe you would ask why do we need to come all the way to KL?Well, the answer would still remains the same - "food.food and food" . Okay and this time we let the birthday girl to choose what she wants to eat and not surprisingly she chosen ASAHI. I quite like the ambience of this place ; )
To me, ambience and services are the two important aspects that I concern the most especially i feast in a restaurant/cafe. Those sidewalk food stores (大排档) are exceptional, though their location and the environment are not so comfortable yet their food are often the best!! ; )

ASAHI. JAPANESE RESTAURANT

Sake. I can feel the bitter taste and the "heat" in my throat when i swallowed it. Hmm..but i think sake taste better than red wine ; )

WAKATORI TERI ZEN
Sumptuous meal. burning a hole in my pocket.lolx..

That's all ; )
And, I'll come out with more interesting post soon. Have a nice day!!

Hugs,
huiThenG

No comments: