Friday, August 13, 2010

C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E L.O.V.E
@
CHOCOLATE GALLERY MALAYSIA


I've been living here since I was born and frankly i didn't know KL would have such a place called The Chocolate Gallery and I'm also not sure whether I've seen or heard this brand called "Harriston".
Seriously, I was a little startled when we were brought here .

There are variety of chocolates available such as the fruity chocolates ( Kiwi, Papaya, Pineapple, Banana, Durian, Apple and etc) and local delight (Tongkat Ali Chocolate, Free milk chocolate and others). Whatever flavor you want is all here.

Yea, it's made of CHOCOLATE.

Everything is made of the chocolate including the violin/guitar, rabbit ;)



Mini chocolate- Rm3.50 each. Also, they do provide custom-made chocolate service ;)




Coconut flavor!!

Oh, did i tell you that they do have the Pepper flavor too? ; )



Ok ok, enough of sweet things. Now let's have some home-cooked food "Hainan Mee or 海南面".

Home-cooked food is always the BEST.

And,
I'll never get bored of it ; )

Thanks, mom!!


Enjoy,
huiThenG

No comments: