Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not an athletic : ) Yet, i love sports

MPSJ 10km run 2010

Well, I ran for the MPSJ 10km run with my family and I was forced to go by the way : (
Luckily, mom registered my name under "Fun Run" category which is only 3km NOT 10km. But yet, this 3km run is killing me as i had a bad stamina : (
Even my parent were running far ahead than me and they were seated at the finish point steadily while waiting for my arrival. But cool one , I had fun "jogging" together with "Justin Bieber"&"Super Junior" and left HuiWen behind running alone. Hey, I'm fast okay!!
Also, i saw my elder sister on the other track and she still have 7km to go yet I'm almost reaching at the finish point.So, if i were to prepare a wining list for my family, then my mom & dad were at the first place, me-2nd, HuiWen- 3rd and HuiLin- 4th, AiLin- (Tidak hadir)

couple shirt..lolx..everyone has the same shirt..haha
And, dad has a breathe right stick on his noise)

1st,2nd and 3rd for 10km Men Open won by Indians : )

soccer kids.

owh, maybe you'll like this : )

No comments: