Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great time. Great day. Great people.

: )

Taiping lake

Basically, the whole week has been so GREAT simply because I got my guitar TUNED and so I'm able to practice Justin Bieber's One Time & Baby...

I don't play music but i do have a guitar at home. I used to practice it on my own and although my guitar skill was just "okay" but at least it's "cukup makan" and as you know, i was once a guitarist in my youth service. But that was the past and frankly i didn't practice it for such a long time as my guitar was already out of tune plus I don't feel like playing guitar anymore.

However, things has changed till i met Justin Bieber on Youtube where he was performing one time with guitar. And i was so impressed by the passion and attitude that he has in all his performances and music, it's like wow, awesome things !!!!Unlike me, i always do things by halves : (
But wait, I'll never say never to make a change in me and now I'm working hard on his One Time & Baby.haha. Once I'm ready, I'll definitely share with you guys!!! Wish me luck ya!!!

Never say never ; )

**I'm following Justine Bieber's twitter too..cool~~~

No comments: