Friday, January 15, 2010

A week has wasted passed. From next week onwards, I will be super hectic and tough as all the assignments have been listed out during my first week of class : ( So, i guess the only time that I'm available for "networking" is on Friday.
--------------------------------

"A friend in need is a friend indeed". I'm pretty sure that all of you are familiar with this proverb.(It means a friend who helps when one is in trouble is a real friend). All these while, i thought that the person you helped , he/she will definitely turn up for you when you need their help . In fact, I'm too naive to think this way because people are selfish and is imperfect. You can't expect "your friend" to lend you a hand in future. No Way. Opps, I'm going too much : )
----------------------------------------------

Okay, here comes my Melaka Trip (I). It was a well-planned trip, i supposed : )

McQueck's Satay Steamboat

55cent per stick : ) where can get??

=)



p/s : I really appreciate for those who really help me : ) Thanks alot! *Hugz*

No comments: