Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a weirdo : )

Am I????
Sometimes, a small little things can make me happy for a day. But at times, even things that is not worth mentioning can make me vex for a whole day.

Basically, you can ignore the post above because it has nothing to do with the " Hot Spring Pool" that I'm going to blog later : )

Last Sunday, we followed grandpa to this "Hot Pool" Apartment to take a "hot shower". We used to come here very often simply because of the "hot spring therapy" but this was long long time ago and i think it has been almost two year that I've not come to this place.

According to grandpa's point of view( *it's also proven by balneologists) , he said that bathing in bicarbonate water that contained in hot spring can improve the blood circulation in human's extremities and at the same time it is good for those who have skin infections and inflammation.


Hot weather + Hot water + Hot pool = Hot Hot Hot




That's me and my dad


*But still, i prefer the hot spring at Sungai Klah = )

No comments: