Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I a KL-rian??

Bangsar Village & Lot 10

Last week, after collecting my cheque, my close friend- Stephenie suggested to go Bangsar village for window shopping. And, i was like "Okay, no prob, but where's the place actually??" Yup,the "key point"!!Both of us have no idea where Bangsar Village is, however, the only thing that we know about this shopping mall is a red building.
So basically, we were like marry go round and when i was about the give up i saw the RED BUILDING..Yea, is Bangsar Village, i told Stephenie. And, it seems like I've been to this shopping mall long time ago : )

"Gingerbread house"..hmm..I don't think soO...


Well, they are made from biscuits.

Honey stars roof ?? lolx..

Then, we had our lunch at Shabu One- Lot 1o
Hmm..i have no idea what crab is this???

Italian Yogurt. my all-time favourite .super delicious : P

Something "funny" happen to me when i was paying at the autopay station.
You know, I actually inserted the banknote at the section where it suppose to be banknote change. >_<" No wonder, the machine failed to accept my money..After several times of "forcing" the banknote into the error section, then only i realized that the "Insert banknote" is actually on top.. "hell, didn't see the big "Insert banknote" up there : (

p/s: Maylynn, you're not alone...cause we both made the same mistake : )

No comments: