Thursday, July 30, 2009

SUPER JUNIOR-SORRY SORRY...SUPER JUNIOR- WHY I LIKE YOU

OMG...Since yesterday, i played for these two songs non-stop and i don't know how many times I've repeated and re-watched the MV.
Oh no, I think I'm really addicted to SUPER JUNIOR..

HO-LI-DAY~~~
Sometimes I'll get bored with holiday.
More than half of my course mates are still having exam till this Friday.yet, I'm the only one who finished my exam so early and i couldn't ask them out for a drink cause they need to study for their papers and since i don't know how to spend my time , so i decided to linger at college this morning : )
Then, took lunch with sister at Thai food center instead of shabu-shabu.ordered" Tom Yam Lai Fan".taste 101% delicious and everyone say so : )

~off to pyramid




MUST Watch this video. It's super junior!!!
*Thumbs up* for them
Perfect : )
tuning into : sorry sorry-Super Junior

No comments: