Friday, July 24, 2009

mweo-hae-yo??( What are you doing?)
Attended Korean language class this afternoon
I think, I'm the worst student ever in the class.hardly understand. However, I'll try my best to improve my Korean language.

Alright, talking about the movie, i think we did a great job.Absolute work!!When the movie was being played in front of the class, i felt tons of emotion and i was quite amaze that each and every group managed to produce such a good quality movie. Although it is only a 5minutes movie, somehow it is not an easy job as what the movie has shown.However, the hard work and effort that we put in is actually far worth than that. Glad that i have a wonderful teammates and classmates too. And yeah, our class actually produced two horror movies, one comedy and for my group..hmm..family(genre).. i think.. : )
Qualities ^_^


might not upload the movie here, cause it takes lots of time : (
Maybe in Facebook ; )



**I'll enjoy my holiday kau kau!!!


p/s: Badminton with handsome guy tomorrow : )

No comments: