Monday, July 13, 2009

Look!!!
HAZE is back in Subang!!

This afternoon, when i was about to walk out from my doorstep, i saw the sky isn't that sunny/refreshing as usual and i could even smell the "HAZE". And, i know HAZE is coming back in town : (
Actually, i was struggling whether i should go and meet up my friend or just cancel it since the weather is extremely bad. somehow, i still keep the promise and walked to college.

Spend my time in the ICT lab while waiting for my friend to arrive : (
After settled with the HR manager of Summit Hotel,we headed to Mc Donald cause Myee said she wants to treat me a sundae con as a "compensate" since I've been waiting her for so LONG (*also to cool down my temper). Anyway, thanks for the sundae con ; )

Again, Campbell is in my college to give out the free sample for us. Instead of promoting Campbell's soup once again, they choose to promote Prego (sos spaghetti) this time. I've tried the cheese and herbs, traditional and also the carbonara favour. They all taste good but i still prefer the cheese&herb pasta sauce.
At last, i bought all the three favors plus 2packs of spaghetti together with a nicely printed bag at RM10.yea.ONLY RM10.



**Students can always get the privileges whether to cinema, restaurant, or traveling.
So, we ought to utilize our student's privilege before we really enter into the" society"


tuning into : waiting for you- F4

No comments: