Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey dude, Happy Holiday

where's my holiday's plan???
-------
----
---
--
Thailand?? Pulau Lang Tengah??

have been burning the midnight oil for the pass few days and eventually it has come to the end. So, I'm gonna enjoy my holiday with all my heart. HOLIDAY.HOLIDAY.I LOVE HOLIDAY!!!

Alright, back to Saturday's post.
Dinner with a cousin brother who came back from Abu Dhabi( Dubai). Before we go for the dinner, we actually make a tour to his new home which was located at putra height ; )

My future home ; )

since he haven got the key, so the only thing we can do is to OBSERVE through the window.

headed to ss15 for our dinner.lots of food cousin brother had ordered for us.Good Food : )
cousin brother(checker shirt) and her girlfriend. Arab Saudi, really a rich country. cousin brother told us that in Abu Dhabi , they don't have to pay for their electrical and water bills at all.

Fried prawn with spicy sauce
chicken wine??whatever.
soup,steam fish,vege, venison(deer)..



**owh, my dear!! he has finally updated his blog. Love Lollipop.

No comments: