Monday, July 6, 2009

dinner with laddies after watching the movie "BLOOD"- The Last Vampire for FREE(NOT sneak in for this time, since we really got the free movie tickets). My only comment on this movie is too FAKE : (
yup, cause too much CGI (computer generated imagery) in this film.
-Friday-

supposed to go Seafield's carnival yesterday but plan failed somehow.cause daddy said bring me to buy Levi's jeans and so i give up the carnival and go shopping with my parents. yeah, as daddy promised, he bought me a Levi's jeans. Loves ; )
well, it supposed to be a joyful Sunday, however everything went down after i get back to work at pyramid. ( Friend, this will be the last time. No next time or more). Because of this, i was DEJECTED for the whole night and i really pissed off with their supervisor who actually called me in the middle of night and ask me about the sales.

-Sunday-


till then, huitheng is freaking agony.
I swear i will never accept any job on weekends and please bear in mind that starting from this week huitheng will keep every weekends as her day.



thanks daddy ; )

p/s: will be going to urban groove dance network to check out the hip-hop class tomorrow :)

No comments: