Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nostalgicclass of 2006-6A
class of 2007-6B

2006, is the year i entered form6.however, i can't really remember the exact date i got back into seafield but one thing I'm sure is that i came in two weeks after the class has started.
well,the form 6 life to me wasn't so stress like what my seniors had experienced before, mainly because i didn't take Form6 as serious as SPM and this ended up like what I'm going through now :)

Also, 2006 is the year I met a lots of new friends, buddies and this really tight us up together.
i still remember where i was seated, the first row together with yit yee, James, darhashini, suk ching and our seats was just few inches away from the blackboard.you may think I'm a good student who pay absolute attention during the class.in fact, you're wrong. i was actually scolded by Pn.daisy for snapping a photo of her during the class. Also, i've been asked to stay back after school by Pn.chuah to catch up for my pure math syllabus.Yet, i failed to score flying colour in my paper :( Chemistry class was always a puzzle for me but PA class was my favourite subjects of all.

Not forgetting a few typical classmates, one of them by the name, Ming Yi and also known as Mr.bean. he's the clown of 6A class and very zany too. James, the most unwanted guy in my class that fall down from a chair during the photo shooting section and he ended up staying in hospital for a couple of days.

i still remember the first biology group project.it was an insect project and the plant collection.how lively we are to catch those insects in our uniform.of course, not forgetting the rat dissection project.somehow, i still love biology after all.There were lots of happening in 2007. Again, i was one week away from the school due to my illness-chicken pox and due to the over packed in 6A i was then transferred to 6B which means I'm no longer in 6A :(
At first, 6B class seems s0o much strange and unfamiliar to me.almost half of the class were guy and they were so hyperactive compare to my previous class.(i need a peaceful class).somehow, i managed to cope with them after undergo few months of autism.

2oo7 is also a year that I had actively participating in many of the school's activities like CF, St.John, bowling and also singing competition. In between, we do have lots of outdoor activities such as badminton and festival celebration among us.
i really miss those wonderful moment, i wish we will never grow, and the time will never pass.

Memories of those days were still firmly store in my mind that i couldn't forget it.6A year end class party



Biology Project

actively involved in St.John ambulans activities

5semangat bowler
singing competition

Mid-Autumn festival gathering

**coming up next : MissionTrip

1 comment:

Chee Hee said...

hey, ya.. how i wish time can stay at that moment for slightly longer... haha...
anyway, life must go on and we work hard for our future la ya!! :D