Saturday, April 11, 2009

statistics class was canceled due to the cash flow thingy in my college. as usual, friends and i were planed to smuggle out from the theater hall after we have taken the attendance. somehow, for the sake of curiosity and due to the mystery of this cash flow game i choose to stay until the cash flow game was end.indeed, it was an eye-opening to a person who doesn't have any finance knowledge like me. anyway, I've gain a little more knowledge on how to invest in a smartest way after playing it.i'm thinking of running my own business in the future or maybe in my dreamland:)By the way, there will be a seminar conduct by Robert Kiyosaki and his team on how the rich get richer which cost RM2998 per seat. And for your information, the cash flow game set itself already cost RM5xx(for the second-hand game set). so, are you still interested in attending his 2k seminar or purchasing this set of game???
similar as monoploy but this is much more challenging

Mr.Lee-Maths expert.(he became the banker for our cash flow game)



sushi king RM2 per plate promotion. I'm ready for it.XD

No comments: