Friday, April 17, 2009

I am the leader :)


I'm busy for the whole week.

Had lunch with Samantha yesterday at summit sushi king. Poor service.They actually set a rules that customers are only allowed to eat ONE hour. So, if you exceed more than one hour, then the “waitress” will remind you that your time is already over!!same goes to that sushi maker. What’s the point of making so many unagi and prawn since it’s already on the belt ??don't you know that everyone of us is waiting for the ebiten to be served. somehow, the brainless sushi maker purposely keep it the aside.****

headed to college exactly ONE hour after spending an hour of my undesirable time at sushi king.did some video recording with lecturer and students. Anyway, two more interviews to go.yeah.


met up with maylynn and yit yee at old town after picking up my sis. we berborak-borak ;)

And I was supposed to have a practice with Steven and pei fern.But , I didn’t turn up.felt so sorry for that ;\


David Rajardja,Nicholas,Stephanie, thank you for the hard work and effort that you all have put into this project. I really really appreciate it. Btw, did I missed out someone??who cares??


S.Ling, action speaks louder than words,k??


The unexpected one is always here to “surprise” is my own philosophy.You won’t understand.





No comments: