Sunday, January 4, 2009

hui theng= pasar malam

went ss13 pasar malam today.dad brought a pair of shoes for me.is only Rm 10, nice and comfortable to wear.Plus, i brought myself a shorts(smuggled)..you know, i just love to go night market, love that kind of environment where the lights are being light up in the middle of night and people are shouting here and there in order to grab customers attention and bargains are everywhere.of course the varieties of snacks and foods that attract me the most!!Actually, I've been to a lots of night market in Taiwan.i really spent all my nights at night market when i was in taiwan and surprisingly i didn't get bored with that!!!actually, I'm planing for another trip to Taiwan soon.serious!!!
Safety belt enforcement
recently, I received an e-mail from my friend>>(making fun of seat belt)gosh, photos taken was so disgusting and horrible!!!!So, guys please fasten your seat belt before it is too late!!!

*dad and mum, thanks for reminding us to fasten ours seat belt every time when we get in to the car!!:)

dinner at Berkeley-a kampung style!!





*dinner of the day* pei dan porridge*

No comments: