Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SUPPOSED~~~~~~~
supposed to be in the airplane with mom today to macau + hong kong but everything seems to be so wrong.(i mean wrong timing,wrong planing)sister last minutes cancel her flight to china where i supposed to take over her but the visa to china is not ready yet so here BURNT the air ticket..*sigh*since, i'm bored at home so i decided to bring lin and leo to work out at my friend's kondo.at first we were like so excited and keep on planing what to work out when we reach there..unfortuanately, the securtiy guard there doesn't allowed us to enter until he able to call my friend-damn it.we are not here to rob okay!somehow he failed to contact my friend cause friend wasn't around.eventually i decided not to call my friend to inform the guard about our coming.mom won't be around until 17th december so within these period of time my and sis have to cook for my rest of my faimly members!!!
>_ <>

~going pyramid later XD


No comments: