Wednesday, October 15, 2008

yeah~~i'm getting thinner and slimmer..

went pyramid with friends..after taking sushi as our dinner we went to try some outfits..actually wanted to buy a sleeveless long size blouse quite a long long time ago but i was worried that my arm will looks very thick in that outfit..somehow, i've tried it today..and the effect was GREAT..lolx..i'm so satisfy with my "body line"(^_^')..seriously..i'm not trying to flaunt because is the fact okay!!(don't jealous)

last time i always told my friend that i looks very fat and wanted to keep fit but my friends were just looked at me in one kind and replied: come on, you are FAT??then what about us(like pig)?anywhere, after trying this outfit today,i felt so please..maybe i should be confident with myself..thank to my friend for influencing me to play badminton almost every Saturday..

*hey sy, u looks nice with the M-size blouse too..haha
*wanted to have a tattoo above my ankle but i know dad is gonna kill me if i tattoo it..


~sushi king on 16th oct -with them again..:p more unagi+tempura+salmon



huitheng keep that result..

No comments: