Thursday, October 9, 2008

yaHOO~~*shout*finally finished my exam.kinda of relaxing now.freedom throughout the week.
p/s: stress is glaring at me!!rushing for 1assignment,2projects(including marketing and intercultural)after this week.:(
i hate works to be done in last minutes.i swear it will never EVER happen in my life from now on.it really causing me much trouble+TROUBLES~

PONTENG CLASS
i didn't know Tuesday my computer class was still going on.thought it should be an exam week so there won't be any class!! Apparently, i missed the lesson.for once in Mr.chong's class*sob*and my friend didn't sign attendance for me t0o.how smart are YOU!!:)joking.today, in college, i saw my secondary school buddy/friend.XD.lol. we used to be very close when we were in form 2 and 3 somehow after we get in form 4 and 5 our relationship started to go blurred.not to say not good lar..just less talked between us due to the different class that we were in.after graduated from high school we totally lost contact.haha.but thank god, she's here with me in the same college and also under the same program. hopefully we can build up our relationship.Li Vian, I'm glad to see you again~~

yesterday was maylynn's birthday ,today is Mun Lok's Birthday,tomorrow will be my mom's birthday,the day after tomorrow is my aunty's birthday and the day after my aunty's birthday will be jun man/ shang shi's birhday.( if i'm not mistaken)

so i would like to wish your guys a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




*below is the cantonese version of birthday song to you guys.haha.




祝福你生寿如天长,

希望你生辰快乐,

年年都有今日

岁岁都有今召,

恭喜你,恭喜你!!


Happy Birthday to All of you!!!

No comments: