Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday~
drove all the way from cheras back to subang with no ones inside the car except me alone..
started to rain cats and dogs along the way.rain hitted on the window until i barely see the road even I've already turned on the light.and the worst-case scenario was the both side mirrors of my car went totally blurred.i couldn't see clearly either cars were in front of me, beside or behind my back..so,the government campaign regarding this "drive safely" doesn't applied to me on that moment.vision went blurred.plus, traffic was terribly slow and and i was so frustrated wanted to stop aside and wait until the sky turns BLUE~~~anyway, I've reached home safely..


Monday~
I'm so glad that lecture haven finish marking our test paper..miss chaw: i don't mind taking my results on next, next,next week..haha.therefore, just take your own sweet time to mark our paper..seriously, i wanted to skip her macro class and we actually make last minute plan to go sushi king to fill our empty stomach .damn boring, her lesson!!
unfortunately,my pretty friend here,sy.she didn't not bring the sushi king card so we end up yawning in the class.

attention please: sushi king is having promotion on this week..only rm2 per plate..lolx..XD..will be going to have sushi meal with a few sushi's lover friends of mine on this Wednesday = tomorrow la..

No comments: