Thursday, October 23, 2008

i'm so damn LUCKY today
you won't know how lucky am i until i accidentally fell into a pond when i was walking proudly with my face looking upward..lol.my mind went totally blank just one second before i fall into the pond~and i know it's too late for me to react during that PRECIOUS moment!!*ahem*anyway, i just take it easy..
well, i thought i'm the only "lucky swimmer" on that day, who knows there are these two young and macho guys also dropped into the pond like what I've just experienced.anywhere,i think it's a GOOD and unforgettable experienced!!Don't your guys think so??

*watched Bangkok dangerous with maylynn yesterday..we smuggled two sets of sushi into the cinema and we actually ate during the movie!!



huitheng wanted to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 + 1o promises to my DOG!!!

No comments: