Tuesday, August 26, 2008


tersalah makan wan tan mEE!!!

Wtf. I suffered from food poisoning after eating the f.wan tan mee as my lunch yestesday. Soon , I walked to college as usual. After a few hours listening to the lecturer’s grandmother story, I started to feel very uncomfortable and wanted to vomit. While, inside my heart I kept praying that I won’t vomit in the school. Just a few minutes later, the lecturer had set us “free’ so I quickly ran to the toilet and try to release it out as I could.. But thank god that I only vomited the gases out from my throat yet the dregs were still stubbornly staying in my bloody throat. Then, man yee asked me to go home earlier for a rest .Well, things was just happen once I stepped into my house where I starts vomiting non-stop in my bathroom. Damn!! it was very laborious for me to vomit the filthy dregs which so uncomfortably stuck inside my throat and I wanted to use my bloody finger dig it out as I could. Anywhere, the dregs were successfully released out from my throat. And as your information those dregs were actually consist of pork minced, noodles (f.wan tan mee) and also some non-fully digested rice.and I am not boasting those rubbish that I vomited can almost fill up a 500ml water bottle with some dregs floating on top. Yuacks~~

My sixth sense told me it was the wan tan mee fault then I told my mom about the noodle wasn’t clean enough but she said it was because my stomach is too empty where I straight away eat my lunch without taking breakfast. Fine, I couldn’t bother and took a lovely nap on the sofa. An hour later, I heard some noise from upstairs. you won’t know that my sister also suffered from food poisoning and now is her turn to vomit. See, I am right!! The wan tan mee is not clean!!! Mom should believe with my sixth sense!!don’t but the wan tan mee from that stall anymore!!! Anyway, I am okay now!!

Final decision- hui theng is not changing her major!!