Friday, August 1, 2008

pasar malam*

I am in a 100ºc oven..the weather is really hot like like hell…
Monday to Friday-sunny day..
It is freaking hot.. extremely hot..and the air-conditioner doesn’t seems to have any immune to me anymore..sweat, sweat, sweat.. really feel like jumping into the ice pool..huhu…isn’t wonderfull if Malaysia have winter season??(0_0”)

At night-OGU pasar malam,
thursday night-Go OUG pasar malam as usually(this is the 3rd time I went)..lolx..i love to go pasar malam..coz there are many foods and snacks for me to eat..yummy..and of coz there do sell alots of clothes and accessories here..well..each time I go I sure buy the ICE-cream..taste really delicious and its different from the normal ice-cream that we usually eat(I should have taken a photo to post it here) .
the sausages here also not bad..gt lots of flavour..hmm..brought a cup of pearl tea..wow..yi chi ban and cheap too!!i heard people say that the “chao kui diao” taste very delicious..but you have to be very patient coz u need to “WAIT”(tooo many ppl order)..or mayb I will try the “chau kui diao” another time..oh ya..i brought a cucuk of curry fishball..well..for me.. is just an OKAY..not that yummy..XDgt sushi stall but the sushi are quite expensive compare to JUSCO so I din buy..i have tried the tauhu bakar..hmm..noting special about it..
there are this pandan pan cakes(green colour) here.smells good.i cant squeeze into it ..too many ppl surrounding the stall..brought a pack of “chao ge” and two rolls of popiah for my mom(called stadium popiah-stall’s name)cool rite?haha..beside that, they also have these wrapz pan cake..it is wrap with egg, sausage,cheese, chicken ham etc..looks tasty but i dint get to try this.
And last but not least, I brought these “chew chew chow tauhu-stinky tauhu( with the slogan on their lorry-aroma runs a mile).funny!!actually it doesn’t taste s0 bad la as the Taiwan stinky tauhu...oh ya..i saw this stall at OGU pasar malam and I saw it in Taiwan night market before too..i think is enough for this time gtg..perhapz I shall tell more about the fashions that available in this pasar malam..haha..

picture taken in taiwan

~sausages with lots of flavour( salad-must try, hot chili,wasabi, honey, etc)

picture taken in taiwan~

baked potato chips..

p/s: u can find the sausages and the baked potato chips at oug pasar malam..XD



No comments: