Thursday, August 14, 2008

literary fiction~the five people you meet in heaven!!

Went midvalley with friend yesterday to repair her laptop ..who knows the stupid dell shop people said they don’t know how to repair and ask us to call the dell center..bla..then I saw the malaysia’s favourite dancer-CC..she was walking beside me..wow she’s pretty tall and hot..and I saw HONG too.i guess they are a couple..oh ya..i brought an English literary fiction book for myself..for once in my life I brought english story book.should be something wrong with me.the book cost me about rm30 -the five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom, the new york times bestseller. anyway..i am bloody happy..gona start reading it tonight!!

At night, we had dinner with lily and clement at yuen steambost.. got 3 floor yet still full of people..can you imagine how crazy about it??haha.. luckily lily came early and help us to book a nice place..thanks to clement cause he helped us to grab lots of the chicken..after the meal, they came to my house and chit-chat..wish them all the best and take care as they will be going back to china on this coming Friday..

No comments: