Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympics 2008



080808 is the 29th opening ceremony of Olympics 2008 in Beijing .. I watched the opening ceremony with my family on Friday..wow the performances were amazing. I thought I was in Beijing on that moment.haha.I really like the way that they presented( from zaman disnasti to modern world) it was really splendid. of coz the fire works were fascinating + wonderful too.The most memorable part to me is the flying dove formed by thousand of people in the stadium and the climax of the ceremony-torch lightening by running the whole stadium in the air.AWESOME .Well, we actually waiting for the Malaysia team to come out.. this time was pretty fast compared to the previous Olympics-the 10th team to come out!!i am not sure whether you guys notice the flag-bearer from Luxembourg..he is very charming and I actually noticed him when he walked out.well..his name is Rapheal Stacchiotti-aquatics.wakaka..i am sure people around the world have seen the effort and hard work that the people have put in to make the opening ceremony so successful and I truly experience it even thou I am in Malaysia..I am proud to be a CHINESE. Excellent job to CHINA!!.101% perfect and fantastic ~~~ HappY>>>