Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to college ~~
i am pretty happy to know that man yee is taking the same course with me..got my results..one A and one C.not bad at least still score an A for the 1st semester.. Anyway, hope to do better in this coming semester..not sure whether should I take 5subjects or 6subjects.on the other hand, I am thinking to change my major to marketing and finance or finance and management..lolx why suddenly have to make so many decision..oh my god..please show me the right way ~ I am bloody confused~.. really hard for me to make a decision..

8more days to go for the Olympics to end. China confirm will be at the top 1..well, second place will be America and third will be Australia or maybe England..we will wait and see!!! Micheal phelps really a shark pool he won 8 gold medals with 7 world records.so amazing. really respect him maN.Meanwhile, I am still reading “the five people you meet in heaven”..really interesting!!will be finish reading it by tomorrow..

No comments: