Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I DON'T KNOW≠U HELP METO SETTLE

lol..stress streSS STRESS!!ahhhhhhhh.....im running out of time for my project n assignment!!actualy it shud b a paired work BUT my so called "bio partner"-she did nothing on both assignment n insects project..bcoz she said: "I DON'T KNOW ler...MY HOUSING AREA DUNHV PARK de SO I CANT CATCH DE BUGZ!! "lolx..once i heard these i realy feel like slapping her..hey..u think my house gt bugz ah..but i aso make an effort to go everywhere to catch bugz la..of coz she did de same when i was preparing for de assignment..i was busying searching da info frm de website almost everday aft de class and she just sit nex to me and DO NOTHING!! however,she say wana help me on de report(insects project)..but i was wondering what is she gona write in de reoprt where she dont even catch a single bugz???

I DONT'T KNOW ≠ U HELP ME TO SETTLE..learn until u get!!!!!

No comments: